Friday, July 27, 2012

Introduction

Hello! I have been comtemplating creating a blog for a while and finally took the plunge and signed up. Now I have a place for all my musings and semi-intelligent ramblings. Aren't you glad you found this?

A little bit about me: My name is Amanda and I never know exactly how to describe myself. I do have quite a few titles, as I'm sure many people do; Mother, Daughter, Sister, Niece, Aunt, Girlfriend, ex-Wife, Corporate Professional... the list can go on and on.

I am the mother of five beautiful daughters, ages: 16, 12, 10, 9(nearly), and 2. I have a great boyfriend, who is my rock and without whom, I would be lost. I am fortunate to have a good relationship with my ex-husband, which is a good thing because I know how quickly things can get ugly.

I work in a small division of a large corporation, which can be both good and bad. For the most part, I do enjoy my job as it is rewarding although not without its stressful moments.

Currently, I am on my own weight loss journey and am happy to report that I have lost 10 lbs in one month! After being the same weight for years, I am very proud of my accomplishment.

Well, that should give you a little taste of what my blog is going to be about; my family, my daily life and my weight loss struggles. Hopefully, I can connect with someone or maybe it will just be my own personal journal that no one else reads. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment