Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

We went down to Joplin this past weekend to visit Jason's family. Had a pretty good visit, although I ate too much. I got one good run in and we went bowling, which is always a good time. Of course, you can't go bowling without beer so between that and the taco pizza from Casey's, I gained two pounds back. Blech.

So, it is back on the running trail for me this week. Or, as I like to call it, the street. I really should research to see if there are any running trails near my house. That would be really nice.

In other news, Happy Birthday Elsa! My darling girl turns 9 years old today. I tried to call her this morning, but missed her by a few minutes so I'll call again tonight. I have the girls this weekend so we are going to celebrate then. I think we are going to go to Crown Center to do a little shopping and hit Kaleidescope which the girls always enjoy and its free. Free crafting and entertainment? Please and thank you.

Not too much else going on so I'll leave you with some pics to ponder.


Miss Em with her cousin, Elizabeth. Easy to see who got all the hair in the family.

The bear was irresistible

Elsa and Paige having fun at Claire's

These next few are from our last trip to Crown Center. They have an interactive dinosaur exhibit that the girls had fun with.



I have such beautiful daughters.
And I'm totally not biased at all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, mom of 5 girls! I have enough trouble with 1 lil guy & a full-time job! Good luck continuing on the running/weight loss/blogging journey; they all tie nicely together & if you give them time will help you to get to your goal!

    ReplyDelete