Friday, November 16, 2012

Milestone

If you follow me on Instagram, you have already seen this picture but just act surprised, mmkay?

I ran for 3.35 miles without stopping! And I felt good while doing it. I had only planned to run 3.1, but I hit that and just kept going. This was a huge accomplishment for me and I am so proud of myself. I feel really ready for our Turkey Day 5K now. This song came on at about 2 miles and really helped push me through. I flipping love The Fratellis.


Jason got a $20 off coupon to REI (his favorite store) in the mail yesterday and secured his "best boyfriend ever" status by getting me a pair of new running capris. How sweet is he? He even paid for expedited shipping so they would be delivered before Thursday.

Source - REI
The treadmill is still acting up so it is preventing him from running as much as he wants to. I know it pisses him off and it frustrates me as well. I almost feel guilty that I'm able to use it, but he can't. Some good news is that I think I have talked him into writing a guest post for me. Yippee! So hopefully, that will be coming in the next week or so.

Baby girl is still sick today. Her fever came back last night so she is home with Daddy again today. I'm hoping that she can rest up all weekend and get better. She seems to have some bronchial thing and I really don't want to take a trip to Urgent Care.


Anyone travelling to Tulsa this weekend to cheer on Mama Laughlin?

3 comments:

  1. LUUUVE the capris - my favorite pant to run in. Yay for your run girl.. AND.. hope the sweetie feels better soon. Wes is still funky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Great job on that run (both time and distance!) Hope your little one is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck for sick babies! Here is to a getting healthy weekend! WTG on your run!

    ReplyDelete