Friday, November 30, 2012

New Month, New Challenges

Okay, so it isn't quite December yet so just go with me here. My November challenge was Pile on the Miles and while I didn't reach my goal of 60 miles run, I have run a total of 33 miles so far, plus whatever I get in today and tomorrow. I am proud of that number because that is more than I have ever run in my life. I consider this a win!


For December, I am going to link up with fatchicktofitchick for a planking challenge. My best plank is 30 seconds (on my forearms) but I would love to extend that to 1 or 2 minutes. Are you up for the challenge?

FatChicktoFitChick

Have you heard about the challenge that Courtney @ Journey of a Dreamer is hosting? You put in $20 and bet that you will lose 4% of your body weight in one month. Whoever succeeds will get to split the pot! It is up to $600 now and I am super confident that I can lose 6 pounds this month. If you want to join up, you have until December 5th.

I will be driving to St. Louis today to meet up with the STL Bloggers. I am so excited to meet a great group of women and to have a fun girls' night out. Coincidentally, I will get to meet Courtney. If you don't follow me on Instagram, you totally should. I'm sure I'll be blowing up up with all kinds of pics.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a meetup. I had to google planking, but I am going to do it too, one second is better than nothing right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenges! I just heard about that diet site DietBet. It actually seems pretty nifty. I just may try it when I have money again. :D

    Have fun at the meetup!

    ReplyDelete