Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot Linkup

button

Good morning! I am linking up today with Holly and Erin for a Thanksgiving themed link party. I decided to try my hand at another vlog so I hope you enjoy.


I realize that I had my phone up too high so I kind of have this disembodied head at times. Oh, and I love where I lose my train of thought and space off for a few seconds.Pretty true to everyday life, I should say.

I would also like to take a moment to say goodbye to my great-aunt, Cricket. She passed away yesterday at the ripe old age of 94. Her real name was Olivia, but she got the nickname Cricket when she was young and it stuck her whole life. Goodbye, you feisty old lady. You will be missed.

5 comments:

  1. Awww so sorry to hear about Aunt Cricket. I can't watch the vlog until I get home - dang it. Looking forward to it tonight though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am originally from Raytown... I still hold out for the Chiefs, I busted out laughing at your comment though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your great aunt. And what a shame that happened so close to the holidays.

    I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and get all the sweet potatoes your heart desires (they're my fave veggie too)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, sorry for your loss!

    Thanks for linking up with Holly and me! Was your bf's family home damaged by the tornado that went thru Joplin? My first thought when I heard you say 'Joplin'. Happy Tgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to read about your aunt, Amanda.

    And you are so lucky you get a nap on Thanksgiving. I am always stuck cleaning up the disaster. :) Have a great Thanksgiving... and I will see you next week!

    ReplyDelete