Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Randoms

Not too much going on today, I'm at work with nothing to do listening to my coworker bitch some more. It was so nice when he was on vacation.

I'm meeting up with my sister today to have lunch and exchange some gifts. She wasn't able to be at our parents' the same time as we were due to work, so we're doing it today. I'm thinking that I want to try and schedule a dinner or lunch with her once a month. We just don't get together enough even though we live in the same city. She and her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years just broke up so we need to drink some wine and laugh a lot. Best breakup remedy ever.

Miss Emmeline is not a morning person. She also needs to ease into things which does not work out well when Jason gets her up and starts taking off her jammies. Pretty much every morning starts with her screaming bloody murder. She will then run to me and hug my leg and glare at him like he'd been sticking her with knives. So, basically every morning is a huge fun fest at our house.

Jason's Nana has a really thick southern accent and she was on the phone talking about someone who was "retired". The only thing was, it sounded like she was saying they were "retard". She said it about 5 or 6 times too, so we were all cracking up by the end of that phone call. Oh, Nana. I love accents.

My Paleo/no carb eating has been going well and I was back down to 149 when I stepped on the scale this morning. Woo hoo! I only have three more pounds to lose by next Wednesday for my DietBet challenge. I think I've got this as long as NYE doesn't derail me. We were invited to a party, but my babysitter still hasn't accepted so I don't know if we are going to be able to go or not. Normally, I don't really care about going out, but this year I want to get all dolled up. I want to squeeze my ass and my boobs into a tight dress so I can show off my hard work. I'll be on the lookout for one on my shopping trip tomorrow.

That's about all I got today, folks. I do want to give a shout out to my new followers, though. Hello and Welcome! So glad that you stopped by. I'll leave you with a picture of me and my cutie patootie boyfriend. He really is such a great guy.

Happy Friday everyone! Any exciting weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats getting back there! Doll yourself up anyway for yourself & your man & have fun staying in:-) We're staying in too...thinking of buying some N/A wine & will probably be asleep before 10...

    ReplyDelete