Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So What Wednesday

Today I am participating in the So What Wednesday linkup with Life After I Dew. Gotta say, I am not loving life today.
So what if I stood in front of my closet for 15 minutes this morning because I couldn't decide what to wear. I was having one of those days where I hated all my clothes. This is what I ended up with, in case you were curious.

So what if our parking garage is a mile away from our building. It's not like it's cold or anything outside.
View of my building from the 3rd floor of the parking garage - its a long walk

So what if I have absolutely no desire to be at work today. I have a meeting today that I couldn't skip out on, otherwise I would have called in. Plus, I have Friday and Monday off so 4 day weekend, here I come! Please excuse me while I spend the next two days at work planning my next tattoo.

So what if my 2 year old routinely shuns her dad and only wants me to do things for her. It isn't getting old at all! (italics=sarcasm) It actually really hurts his feelings and I don't understand why she does it. She will scream at him to go away and come over and hug my leg. I'm all, what the fuck? Why does it have to be me? Oh, and she is sick again today with another fever and complaining that her ear hurts. Fan-fucking-tastic.

That's all I've got for today folks. It's not all rainbows and unicorns around here. Oh, and I'm so glad that I still can't upload photos to Blogger from Internet Explorer.

6 comments:

  1. LOL, you sound like me. I seem to have a case of the blahs myself. There must be something in the air! At least you have a 4 day weekend to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh.. sorry to hear about your sweetie. Ugh.. I know I am thinking I am going to jet in a bit. I still feel ill and need a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty jealous of your 4 day weekend. You must share your tattoo design when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My besties toddler did that for awhile (she would kick her father, but wouldn't let him put her down and ignore her mom), it's an ugly phase, but it will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have to walk a half mile from an outdoor parking area to my job, man did that suck in the winter in Ohio!!! I do not miss that job mostly for that reason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I have days like that too much. Hopefully the long weekend will be just what you need!!

    ReplyDelete