Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free Glasses

I was contacted a couple of months ago by a company called Firmoo asking if I would like to try out a free pair of glasses. Since I have worn corrective eyewear since I was 9 years old and I know how expensive new glasses can be, I jumped at the chance.



They had a lot of cute and trendy styles to choose from so I just picked the ones I liked best, entered my presescription and ordered away. Now, I have a weird prescription because I am near-sighted in my left eye and far-sighted in my right eye. When they received my order, they contacted me to verify it was correct and to make sure I didn't make a mistake in ordering which I thought was nice.

I received my glasses in a couple weeks and they looked great. They fit really well and I've received a lot of compliments on them. They are a different style and shape than my other glasses so I can switch them out with my mood or outfit.


The company is also offering free glasses to all new customers. They have a selection of prescription and non-prescription glasses and sunglasses. To get your free pair, go here and let me know what you think.


Disclaimer: The glasses were provided to me free by Firmoo, but all opinions and pictures are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I think I am going to have to check this out. My only problem is that I don't know what my perscripton is. I wonder how I find that out? I guess I will have to call my eye doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glasses! They contacted me to see if I'd do a review and I guess I should have, yours are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people expecting the branded designer glasses with affordable price.But in reality branded sunglasses does not have low price.It have more expensive.
    Fastrack sunglasses | Rayban eye wear

    ReplyDelete