|At least the cold weather gives me an excuse to wear cute hats.|
In other news, I've been nominated for another Liebster award! The very lovely Crissa at Craving Chocolate and Lazy Days nominated me a couple of weeks ago and I am finally getting around to answering her questions. I am such a procrastinator, it's not even funny.
1. I love hats, but always feel weird wearing them (see above picture) like I don't look as cute as I think I do.
2. Astrology is fascinating to me. Not in that I have to check my horoscope everyday way, but the personality profiles are strangely accurate. And don't come at me with the "new zodiac signs", those are all a lot of bunk. I am and always will be a Gemini.
3. I have always liked Math (except Trigonometry). It makes sense to me and I am usually pretty good at number puzzles.
4. If you rearrange my daughters' first initials they spell CHEEP or PECHE (peach in French). I was thinking about getting a little chick tattoo sometime.
5. I have one tattoo and really want to get another soon.
6. I do not like olives of any kind. I keep trying them in an attempt to like them, but I don't think it is ever going to happen.
7. I am really bad with money. I wish my parents had better explained how to manage my money instead of me muddling along for years.
8. I am the worst housekeeper ever. I despise cleaning and really just want someone to hire me a maid.
9. I used to be fluent in French, but lost quite a bit of it after many years of not using it. I would like to get that back.
10. My dream job would to be an actress, but I don't know that I have any talent.
11. More often than not, someone's offhand comment will remind me of a movie quote.
1. What is one talent you wish you had? - I wish I could whistle. For some reason, I have never been able to figure it out.
2. If you had to watch one Disney movie everyday for the rest of your life what would you pick? - This is a tough one because I love Disney movies! I do have a soft spot for Brother Bear and Meet the Robinsons, though. They both make me cry every time.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment? - I have lots of embarrassing moments but I usually laugh them off and go about my business. I can't think of any one time when I was completely mortified.
4. What is your favorite holiday? - Thanksgiving I love getting together with family and eating good food and you don't have to worry about spending money on gifts or candy.
5. Is there a place in your home you would like to redo? - Um, the whole house? Our master bathroom really needs to be redone since the shower still hasn't been replaced since Jason ripped it out and I would really like to have that shower back.
6. Do you have a bad habit you wish you could break? If so, what is it? - I wish I could be more proactive in getting things done and not procrastinate so much.
7. Smores or Pumpkin Pie? - Smores every time
8. What is your favorite workout tune? - Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis
9. Who is your celebrity free pass? - Toss up between Bradley Cooper and Jeffrey Dean Morgan
10. What is your best childhood memory? I really have quite a lot of them as I did have a pretty good childhood. I always loved travelling, though and we had a great vacation to New Orleans and Pensacola when I was 10.
11. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? I would make sure that all my debt was paid off and all the girls had accounts set up for college. I would also make sure that my family was set up and comfortable. I would then buy my dream house and travel.
That's about all I got today and it only took me 4 hours to get this post finished (see #6). I really should get these typed up the night before. I'm sure I'll have much better luck tomorrow as I'm working from home due to Q. All I think about when I hear Q is the character from Star Trek: The Next Generation. And that leads me to thinking of Wil Wheaton whom I still have a crush on. Hmm, maybe he should be my free pass?
|Ah, Wesley Crusher|
Anyone else preparing for Snowmageddon?