Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snowed In... for days




I am finally back to work today after being stuck in the house since last Thursday. We managed to get a foot and a half of snow over the past few days and it is still snowing! Working from home didn't exactly make me the most productive employee on the planet either. I had no motivation and had to take care of a demanding toddler. I think she was as happy to be going to daycare today as I was.

I did manage to get out of the house a couple times so I wasn't completely stir crazy. Saturday night I went shopping at one of my favorite places, Target. It was nice to be able to leisurely walk around the store. Unfortunately I had a terrible case of stank ass and spent the whole time trying not to fart. It was pretty bad. What the hell, quinoa? I thought you were supposed to be healthy!

I also took Miss Em to Costco on Monday before the snow started up again. She was really good for me and as a result got to pick out a new dress. I love that Costco has clothes. I grabbed a short sleeve running tee for myself.

Emmeline did get some play time in the snow on Sunday. It was pretty funny as the snow was so deep she could barely walk around. She kept falling over and then yelling that she was stuck. Jason thought it was hilarious to pick her up and lay her down in the snow so she couldn't get up. Her snowsuit was quite puffy. She looked like a big pink marshmallow. Not quite to Randy status, though. (Name that movie.)
























Overall this weekend, I managed to eat all the wrong foods and bloat up to the size of a beached whale. I did run a couple times, but I still haven't started Jillian Michaels. I am planning on doing the Advocare cleanse that everyone else is doing because I need to clean out my system. Eat like shit, feel like shit has pretty much been my tag line this month. So much for my goals. I did talk Jason into doing the cleanse with me, so I won't have to worry about making separate meals. Yay! And Kimmy said she would be my accountability partner so we can keep each other on track.

Oh, and be sure to enter my Giveaway if you haven't already. Entries will be taken until tomorrow at midnight!

7 comments:

  1. LOL shes such a marshmellow!!!

    Now I want a smore

    dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First pic had me rolling - pic of Em has me in hysterics.. And... I want bad food now. Thanks Amanda;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys got all the snow and we didn't! 4" total from both storms, i can handle that! I saw your first pic on my aunt's page yesterday, she lives in KC, made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Christmas story! And in eastern Colorado we have been having the same weather! Boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you starting March 4th too? I am on the 11th. With hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family back in KC keep sending us pics of all that snow. No thank you!
    Love me some Christmas Story. The musical was in KC a few years ago. So good. Totally recommend it if it's ever back in town.
    I'm envisioning Em rolling around, trying to get up... Baha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get anxiety looking at all that snow!
    We FREAK if there's even a CHANCE of snow in Memphis.
    Us Southerners, such sissy's!

    ReplyDelete