Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend pics


It was pretty low-key for me and the girls this past weekend. I did manage to shower at least once though, so that was a highlight. Saturday, we just hung around the house and played with each other's hair. Really wild and crazy.


Hannah doing her best Ashley Olsen impression

Cordie and I

Snuggling with Paige

Elsa snagged my phone and took a lot of selfies
 Sunday, I got up and made it a point to go for a run. I had let myself slack off for a week and it was time to get back at it. I actually got out our portable DVD player and after spending 15 minutes looking for all the cords, got it set up in front of the treadmill. I have to say that it was a massive improvement over staring at Jason's tool wall. I ran two miles, walked a mile and then ran two more all in exactly one hour. It felt really good to get back to running. I don't know why I felt the need to "rest" for a whole week. And even though I really wasn't feeling it, I did day 1 of the Ripped in 30 and I'm proud of myself for getting it done.

That's about all I've got. I told you that it was a lazy weekend and I was not kidding. Be sure to check back tomorrow for my "What's in a Name" link-up. I am a sucker for baby names and I love hearing the stories of how people picked out their kids' names. Furbaby names are welcome too!


10 comments:

  1. YES I for sure will link up tomorrow - YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to link up! I walked Saturday and Sunday about 4 miles. One day I will run ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you were just staring at the wall until now! I bet it seemed easier, especially after a break, which every once in awhile gives you the chance to recharge. Yay for 4 miles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend.. Good job on getting on the treadmill too. I am hoping to link up with you tomorrow too.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for baby names! I will be back for that. I did R130 this morning. I hate JM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're inviting furbaby names! Much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the link up! What are the deets/rules?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely weekend. I put PJ's on Friday night, and didn't take them off until Sunday morning. It was glorious!

    Can't wait for the linkup tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am editing my post to this this linkup right now. :)

    And I want to rock a headband like Hannah.... work it, girl!

    ReplyDelete