Monday, March 25, 2013

At Least I Got a Shower

Not too much went on for me this weekend. Saturday, I stayed home all day while we got a nice blizzard because who doesn't love a good snowstorm in March and Emmeline nearly drove me to distraction. Sunday, I got out of the house for a hot minute to run to the store since we were out of cat food. Free cats anyone? I also managed to get in a 5 mile run, so I was pretty proud of that. I've also become obsessed with the show, Amazing Race. I'm almost done with Season 3 on hulu and plan on watching all seasons before applying to be on the show. I'm only half kidding.

I took this when I was at the gas station
Jason went to the Real Deal Tattoo Convention with a friend of his and came home with a new tattoo. I'm not really a fan of skulls, but I think it turned out pretty cool. Plus, it is his birthday tomorrow, so it was his present to himself.

Done by Colin from Iron Tiger Tattoo
Emmeline's eyes have been rather watery and gunky the past couple of days so I was worried she has pink eye. I kept her home today and we are off to the doctor later. Of course, now her eyes look fine. Never fails.

Stinker
Short and sweet today, but I have several Liebster awards to address, plus Jake and Holly's linkup tomorrow and Elle Noel's linkup for Wednesday where Jason will finally guest post for me. Be excited!

4 comments:

  1. A blizzard? The hell? For once, I believe, I've lucked out when it comes to weather! Happy shoveling... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that always how it goes?! Sick then finally get to the doctor and it's like nothing had ever happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUCK the snow! Love the new tattoo. So colorful!

    ReplyDelete