Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beautiful Me

button

Today I am linking up with three beautiful women  to Celebrate Your True Beauty. Instead of putting ourselves down and criticizing every wrinkle, these ladies had a great idea to honor what you believe is beautiful about yourself. So here goes.

My smile. When I look at pictures of myself, my smile is usually what makes the difference in how I feel about it. I have a big toothy grin and I love it.

My dimple. I only have one dimple on my right side, but I have always felt it made me unique. Hannah and Emmeline both inherited it (lucky girls) and it makes me happy that it has been passed on.

My boobs. C'mon, I can't be all serious. I have always liked my boobs. Even now after 5 kids, they are still a good size and not too droopy. Plus, the BF can't keep his hands off, so that's gotta be a good sign. And I can't find a good boob picture so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Update since I missed that one of these was supposed to be inner beauty.
My genuineness. I feel that I am a true and honest person. I am a genuine friend and will be your biggest supporter. I will also not hesitate to tell you something I don't agree with. I don't like confrontation, but will go to battle for the ones I love.

Now, go join the linkup and tell me what is beautiful about you!

10 comments:

  1. Jealous of your boobs! I can't believe after 5 kids they still look great. Mine are pretty bad after just one kid!!!

    Great post Amanda!

    PS – My May giveaway will be for a new blog design by my personal designer! Stay tuned if you're interested! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY BOOBIE!!!!!!! I agree with all of these - especially the (.)(.) - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for good boobs! Especially after having all the kiddos! :) I agree, you have an awesome smile! it's contagious! ;)

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your smile, your dimple and all the other stuff, that makes you, you!! SO nice to hear a woman that likes her boobies!! If mine would move north, I would LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you said your boobs, I almost did :) Tee hee :) Beautiful smile lady and i love that your girls got your dimple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your smile is gorgeous!! I've thought that before when looking at your pics!! And your boobs too!! Lol!! After 5 kids, that's awesome! Be proud woman!!
    I'm so glad you ,inked up today! You're an amazing and beautiful lady!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up Amanda, you do have some amazing boobs...I mean dimples!! lol You really do have a beautiful smile and genuineness is so important. Your beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealoud of the boobs!! I just wish I had some!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your boobs too...wait. That didn't come out right. And your smile!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! I Married a boobs man too ... Except he is always saying how he hates that they shrunk from working out. ;)

    ReplyDelete