Tuesday, April 16, 2013

School Picture Day

Today, I am linking up with Holly, Kimmy and Jenn for The Yearbook Linkup so I managed to dig up some of my old school pictures for your viewing pleasure.

button

Now, because I am old or maybe just because I went to a tiny grade school, we didn't have yearbooks created for K-6th grade. However, that did not stop me from being adorable/awkward on school picture day.

Pre-Kindergarten - Adorableness at its height

1st grade - Thanks for the Dorothy Hamill haircut, Mom
2nd Grade - Those two front teeth came in real nice
3rd Grade - What? Your school didn't do the picture in picture?
And check out my sweet monogrammed sweater.
I really wish I had been able to find my 4th, 5th and 6th grade pictures because they are truly at the height of my awkwardness and bad hair. However, since I only started searching for pics at 10:00 last night, these were all I could come up with.

Why I thought the center part with feathered bangs was a good look, I'll never know.
My sister's hair is even better. She had the beginnings of a nice mullet.

 
My mom was the queen of matching outfits for pictures.
Rachel and I had fabulous mullets going on right here and try not to be too jealous of my glasses.

9th Grade - I still hadn't started wearing mascara. Blond eyelashes are not a good look.
Senior Pic - I was so hot.

Bad hair choices and ugly glasses plagued me throughout childhood and what better to capture the moment than the ubiquitous school picture. You're welcome. Now dig out your old pictures and link up!

10 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blonde eyelashes. I love you Amanda. I am in a kind of blah mood today and you totally had me rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you have me rolling too! These are priceless. I LOVE the monogrammed sweater and girl you WERE smokin hot in that senior pic! Just give you long dark hair and you'd be Kelly Kapowski(minus the glasses).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Just OMG. Bah!! :) The 80's, the 90's... priceless!!! The kids got the raw end of the fashion stick in those decades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are hot :) Love it!! Im doing my post tonight - stay tuned for some braces/permed hair awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are great. I had that feathered look for a few years too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear on the green earth that Target is selling that exact skirt in your senior picture! Oh my god. The fluffy bangs were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bangs...lmao!! Why the bangs? I had them too but I'm not sure why.. I have to go dig up my pics to link up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sr pic will always be my favorite forever and ever! Thanks for linking up loveeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  9. We totally did the picture in a picture thing, too! I think it was for 3rd or 4th grade. Why do school picture companies try to get creative? A standard picture is all a parent wants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously your Sr. pic is epic!!!! The picture in picture is a close second. You look older in your senior pic than you do now!

    ReplyDelete