Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Looking good, Billy Ray; Feeling good, Lewis

Bonus points if you can name that movie.

I have to say, I'm feeling pretty good today. I have been keeping up with the various challenges for the month (even though it has only been two days). I forgot how much better I feel when I am running on a regular basis. Crazy how that works, huh? I will say that my thighs are on fire from Jillian. My goal is to stick with these the whole month, even if I have to alternate days. I am notorious for quitting challenges halfway through the month and I want to finish strong.

Here are some of the challenges I'm participating in, if you want to play along.
30 Day Shred sponsored by Holly and Amber (although I'm doing Ripped in 30, same diff)
The Meredith Challenge - Move Your Booty
#60inSixty - sponsored by Darci - Goal is to run 60 miles in 60 days
Half Marathon training - I'm using Hal Higdon
#getitinJuly - by the lovely Mel - basically just hitting it hard all month so I can look banging in my after pics

Pretty stoked that I only have to work half a day today (with a full day's pay, holla) and then have all day off tomorrow. Half of my office will be out on Friday, but this girl will be working away. Beginning of the month and end of the quarter is always crazy time for me. There is a Happy Hour get together this afternoon which I am really looking forward to and then tomorrow I plan on cleaning my house from top to bottom. Jason and I stocked up on cleaning supplies so we are going to scrub like our lives depend on it. If you know me at all, you'll know that this is a huge deal because I hate to clean. I just hate living in filth more and I don't want to see another ant inside this summer.


Pool time
 I've got my girls again this weekend so I'm looking forward to that. Lots of pool time and maybe a movie. We didn't go last weekend so I want to see Monsters University this weekend. I won't be doing any fireworks since I won't have the girls on the 4th and Emmeline is still rather young. My neighbors have an endless supply, however so I'm sure there will be a show. Or we can go downtown and watch the professionals do it. Either way it isn't a big deal for me.


Love these monkeys

Anyone else getting it in July? Big 4th plans?

3 comments:

  1. You will be rocking after all that hard work!!! I'm doing almost every challenge too. I'm excited about it!

    Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House cleaning and maybe seeing fireworks are both on my list for this weekend. I'm off Friday and will probably still be cleaning. Fun times.

    Have a good time with your beautiful girls!

    Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job :) I love seeing your motivation!!

    ReplyDelete