Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Race Photo Linkup

Today, I thought I would join in the race photo linkup with Kyra and Mel. Because posting more than once a week actually gets people coming back to your page! Who knew?

button

I tried looking for more race pics, but didn't have a whole lot of luck. There were none of me at the finish line from either of the races I did in Joplin, which is unfortunate. The Warrior Dash pics finally expired online I believe, and I forgot to screenshot them. These are the ones that I have from my 10K that I did in February. They are pretty epic because I look like I am about to die. That is pretty much how I felt, too.



My headband was about to fall off as this was pre-Brady Bands

So, now on to some much better pictures of me. I got the first sampling from my photo shoot and I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. I kind of wish I had been smiling in a few of them, though. I really, really don't like the way my face looks in pictures when I'm not smiling. I don't think I have the sexy, sultry look down. I think I just look annoyed. Plus, I won't even talk about my jowls. (Jason says I'm not allowed to).






All images courtesy of BeeJay Photography-Intimates


Overall, it was still a great experience and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Now, go dig up your race photos and link up!

7 comments:

  1. Look so determined in your race pics... Kind of with thumbs up too. HAHA - thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I love your face!!
    Isn't it hysterical that how we feel reads so well on our faces!!
    And I love that you included your sext pics too!! RAWR!! Very nice! :)
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza!!! I am loving your pictures!!! Hot, Hot, Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA mama!!!!! That last picture made me blush! haha those are incredible! oh and your race pics too, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAWT FREAKING MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy hot pants!! Those pics are amazing!!! The pillow is my fave!!! Get it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete