Friday, October 4, 2013
I don't know about you all, but I am so happy it is Friday. I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend... oh wait, I have a three year old. Well, I won't have to work anyway. I'm joining in on the Friday link up fun with Darci so here are my Friday 5.
1. I received the sweetest email from a reader this morning. She told me how much she enjoyed reading my blog and how she missed it when I was on my blogging hiatus. So, Rebecca, thank you so much my dear! You totally made my day.
2. Jason was asked to write a blog post for our corporate website since he has been involved in a recent Lean/Six Sigma initiative. This will actually be read by a wide audience and even though he was freaking out about it, I am so proud of him. Now, about that guest post I asked him to do...
3. I got my second ever Nature Box last night and once again, it was chock full of great snacks. French Toast Granola, Honeycomb Sunflower Kernels and Pear Praline Crunch, just to name a few. This is definitely the best monthly subscription I've ever had.
4. I got registered for the KC Marathon yesterday! No, I'm not running the marathon, I'm running the relay with four other ladies, but I'm still excited about it. The course is through downtown KC and it looks so well organized and I think it is going to be really fun. It is October 19 and I'm pretty pumped about it.
5. Lastly, Jason and I are planning a little getaway trip for next month. We aren't going far, but I am still looking forward to getting away and having some fun with my best friend.
That's all, my friends, make it a good one!