Thursday, October 31, 2013

Imma Bee

Recently, I have had several of those online boutique shops start following me on Instagram, but I have no idea why. Those bathroom selfies are finally starting to pay off! I am about the farthest thing from a fashion blogger as you can get. I mean, I don't even own a statement necklace people! When it comes to clothes, I am cheap which is why my wardrobe consists of Target, Old Navy and thrift shop finds. However, if one of these boutiques wants to take me under their wing, I would be happy to style the shit out of their clothes. Just because I don't have money doesn't mean I don't have taste.

Jason and I had been invited to a Halloween party tonight, but weren't sure if we were going to go. We finally made the decision last night to just suck it up and have a good time since we never get to hang out with friends. We stopped at Kmart last night to look at costumes and unintentionally got matching bee costumes for Emmeline and I. Jason didn't really see anything which suited him just fine since he doesn't like dressing up for Halloween anyway. Emmeline was very upset that she couldn't wear her costume to school today, so hopefully trick or treating will make up for it tonight. She still doesn't quite understand the concept, so I think she'll be delighted when she realizes what it is.

Today is the third straight day it has been raining so naturally I decided to curl my hair. Flashes of brilliance right here. I think my hair caught wind of my hairstyle post from yesterday though because I managed to burn my neck with the curling iron. I'm positive it was retaliation. Jason really is a lucky guy.

And just because this post wouldn't be complete without a selfie, this is my outfit from Monday. It is totally age appropriate, right?

Happy Halloween! Have a great day and be safe!

4 comments:

  1. You look boo-tiful!!
    Happy Halloween!
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit!!
    Hope you guys had fun at the Halloween party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. I hope the party and trick or treating was fun!

    ReplyDelete