- Stuffing or Mashed Potatoes? Neither actually. I much prefer mashed sweet potatoes with walnuts and brown sugar on top. Delicious.
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce or Store Bought Cranberry Sauce? I have never really been a fan of cranberry sauce at all, but I would go homemade if I had to choose.
- Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie? Pumpkin Pie for me, I think Pecan Pie is way too sweet. Not Jason, though. Pecan is his favorite pie of all time.
- Cooking All Day or Cleaning Up All Night? I have never hosted Thanksgiving at my house but I would probably have to say cooking all day. I'll let the kids do the cleaning up. ;)
- Thanksgiving Day Parade or Football Game? Parade all the way. Honestly, I couldn't care less about a football game and the parade is so much more entertaining.
Let me tell you, my arms are freaking sore today, but I am loving it. After being a slug for so long, it felt good to do some exercise. I even busted out a mile and a half on the treadmill. Sure, I was wheezing a bit at the end, but it was a good wheeze.
I received my package from my KikiLaRue purchase yesterday and I was so excited. The Ambiance sweater is so nice and fits beautifully and the V-Neck Essential top will be great for lounging this week. I did not have as much luck with the jeggings, however. I was going to get mediums, but they were sold out so I gambled and got a small. Not happening. They are too small, so they will be going back. Sigh. I'm 0-2 on jeggings purchases so far. I got cocky and bought a size 6 from Costco and they were just a bit too snug. Can we say, muffin top? I'm sure I'll get it right eventually.
I'm still hovering 152 with my weight and I want to get back out of the 150's. That is part of my main motivation with this new weight lifting plan. Well, that, and to lose the muffin top, obviously. Anyway, have a great day and I'll leave you with this cubicle selfie. I thought I'd change it up a bit from the bathroom.