I am linking up with MrsEyeCanSee for Friday Confessionals today. I just found Emily's blog and I think she is hilarious. Plus, she lives in KC so maybe I can actually meet her sometime. Not that she knows who I am yet, cause I like to play it creepy. Anyway, here are my confessions.
- I was just told by my sister that my face looks weird since I colored my hair. Okay, maybe those weren't her exact words. She strongly hinted that I should now darken my eyebrows to more closely match my darker hair. Same diff.
- Blonde eyebrows and eyelashes are the scourge of my life.
- I still haven't run/worked out since Sunday. Big plans for the weekend though including a date with Jillian.
- I have already filed my taxes. That refund cannot come soon enough.
- My shower is still gutted from Jason's "weekend project" last July. Anyone know someone that does home improvement projects on the cheap? I'm getting desperate here.
- I almost wish that I could just skip over the next week. Jason and I are taking a weekend away to St. Louis to celebrate Mardi Gras with Mel, Holly and Darci. Oh, and I believe Hubby Jack will be there too so Jason has some male companionship.
That sounded weird.I have been looking forward to this trip for about a month now and am so excited! I need a kid-free weekend away with good friends, booze and tattoos. Can not wait.
Have a great weekend everyone and be sure to stop back by next Tuesday. I will be hosting my very first link-up for "What's in a Name?" I'm only slightly obsessed with baby names and too many people around me are having babies.
What's your Friday confession?