Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Days

We are on day two of being stuck inside due to Snowpacalypse 2014 and we are lucky not to have killed each other yet. Emmeline has peed in her bed twice and pooped in her pants once. Neither Jason nor I have showered and I started my period. The cat is going stir crazy and I pretty sure is plotting my death. I think she's held off so far because I'm the one that actually feeds her. I was getting a weird vibe yesterday, though.

Daycare has been closed, plus I'm not willing to risk my life on dangerous roads to drive into work so I am lucky that I'm able to work from home. Sure, my productivity may not be what it could, but at least I don't have to take a vacation day. I will be very relieved to get back in the office tomorrow, though. I'm not cut out to be a work from home mom.

Truth be told, this little munchkin has actually been really good (except for the potty accidents). I have the PBS Kids app on my iPad and she loves to watch the shows on there. There are some very cute ones, with the exception of Caillou. I despise that whiny little brat (which may be a bit harsh for a children's show, but its the truth).
I like the snow effect
My vacation cannot come soon enough. Hope everyone affected by the storms is staying safe!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, hang in there. We had a snow day today too but luckily my parents can keep my son. Watch out for that cat.....
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go crazy too!! Look at that cat giving you the stink eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete